Heroes of Faith |Poem


Image credit:lifetreecounselling.com

Lift a toss to the heroes of faith.
For they see light beyond this darkness.
The universe indeed rises on His command.
Lift your selfless praise as a youthful offering.

By faith, Abel offered to God a better sacrifice.
By faith Noah, responded to God and delivered all beings.
By faith, Moses led the Israelite across the Red Sea.
By faith, the walls of Jericho crumbled down.

Now without faith, it is impossible to please God.
Trust in Him and seek His rewards.
I bring myself in broken pieces
For You to mold me in Your image again.

To Him does all my hope rest.
I bring all my intention, pain and rejection.
I bring this body for healing and revival.
For I know in Him alone I will be justified. 


About the poem:
This was written for Zeliangrong Baptist Church Youth Department, Youth Day (2018), Sewak Road, Dimapur, Nagaland. 


Comments

Popular Posts